Online Return Policy
Please read our returns policy carefully before purchasing from us. In doing so, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions in accordance with the ACCC guidelines. We make no exceptions for late returns.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase from Antibes Store, please use the form below to provide us with your order number and a brief description on the issue with the item so that we can resolve this for you. You will receive an email within 24 hours detailing how to return your item.
- From date of delivery, you are eligible to return any full price item for a refund, store credit or an exchange of size (if available). You must contact us within 10 days, and we must receive the item back within those 10 days in order to comply with our returns policy (this includes weekends). This is a strict policy and we will not accept any returns past this period.
- Customers are responsible for covering the shipping cost of the item they are wanting to return.
- All sale items are final sale. Sale items purchased online cannot be returned for a refund or store credit. An exchange of size may occur if the desired size is available.
- We do not accept returns for a refund if you have processed your order via afterpay. You are eligible for a store credit only.
- We suggest opening and trying on your order the day that you receive it, and contacting us immediately if anything is wrong. We will not accept any returns that are late due to auspost delays.
- Items must be returned in their original condition - unworn, with the tags still attached. We reserve the right to refuse your return application if we suspect the item will be returned in any condition other than how it was delivered to you.
- For hygienic reasons, jewellery and underwear are unable to be returned.