After the Christmas and New Years period, we unfortunately receive a large number of returns that have very clearly been worn. During this time, our team will inspect each returned garment carefully before processing your return. If any signs of wear are present, your return will not be accepted and will be sent back to you. Our standard return policy will apply.
- Please read our returns policy carefully before purchasing from us. In doing so, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions in accordance with the ACCC guidelines.
- We understand that your purchase may not be exactly what you wanted. You can return any full price item for a refund, store credit or exchange of size (if available) using our returns portal.
- From date of delivery you must contact us within 14 days, and we must receive the item back within those 14 days in order to comply with our returns policy (this includes weekends). This is a strict policy and we will not accept any returns past this period.
- Purchases made via Afterpay & Zip Pay are not eligible for a refund. Customers can exchange size (if available) or will be allocated a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for covering the shipping cost of the item they are wanting to return.
- Items must be returned in their original condition - unworn, with the tags still attached. We reserve the right to refuse your return if the item is returned in any condition other than how it was delivered to you. If signs of wash, wear or smell are evident, your return will be sent back to you.
- For hygienic reasons, jewellery, underwear and shoes are unable to be returned.
- No - all sale items are final sale.
- If your return application is submitted late within the 14 day return period and we suspect that your return will not arrive back to us in time, your return application may be rejected.
- If your return does arrive back to us after the 14 day return window, you will have the option to choose from a store credit, or to have the item sent back to you.