I need to contact you - where can I do this?
- You can send us an email at email@example.com.
- Our customer service hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm AEST. If you send us an email over the weekend or outside of these hours, please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
Is your store still open?
- No - we closed our physical store on the Gold Coast mid 2021 and are now operating exclusively online.
I am based on the Gold Coast. Can I try-on before purchasing?
- Unfortunately we cannot allow try-ons at our current office space. We are exploring the possibility of securing a space that will allow our local Gold Coast customers to try on before purchasing. Keep an eye on our socials for updates.
I've just placed an order & haven't received confirmation - what should I do?
- Please allow up to 2 hours for your confirmation email to be received. We recommend checking your Junk/Spam mail folder as well. If you do not receive a confirmation email within this time frame, contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I've just placed an order though I need to cancel/change it - what should I do?
- It is only possible to make a change to your order if the order has not been processed & fulfilled. If the order has been fulfilled, you will unfortunately have to wait until your order arrives and the request a return.
It has been 24 hours and I still haven't received shipping confirmation - what should I do?
- Once we have fulfilled your order, you should receive a shipping confirmation email that contains your tracking information. If you have not received a shipping confirmation email, please check your Junk Mail or Spam folder, as it may have been received there. If you have not received an email, contact our customer care team at email@example.com.
Can I return a sale item?
- All sale items are final sale. We do not accept returns of sale items - however an exchange of size may occur if the desired size is available. Please refer to our returns policy for more information.
I need help with sizing - what should I do?
- You can visit our size chart for assistance (which is based on standard Australian sizing), however we recommend visiting the individual brands sizing chart - you can usually find a link to this on the sizing notes of a product page. If you really aren't sure on your size, contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org - we would be more than happy to assist.