- Please read our returns policy carefully before purchasing from us. In doing so, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions in accordance with the ACCC guidelines. We do not make exceptions for late returns.
- We understand that your purchase may not be exactly what you wanted. You can return your order for an exchange or store credit using our returns portal.
- From date of delivery, you can return any full price item for a store credit or an exchange of size (if available). You must contact us within 15 days, and we must receive the item back within those 15 days in order to comply with our returns policy (this includes weekends). This is a strict policy and we will not accept any returns past this period.
- Customers are responsible for covering the shipping cost of the item they are wanting to return.
- Items must be returned in their original condition - unworn, with the tags still attached. We reserve the right to refuse your return if the item is returned in any condition other than how it was delivered to you. If signs of wash, wear or smell are evident, your return will be sent back to you.
- For hygienic reasons, jewellery, underwear and shoes are unable to be returned.
Do you offer returns on sale items?
- No - all sale items are final sale.
Do you offer refunds?
- We do not offer refunds on returns. We will only offer a refund if the garment is faulty and beyond repair. If an item is returned and not deemed faulty by our team, you will not be refunded. The item will be sent back to you.
What if my return gets delivered back to you after the 15 days?
- We suggest opening and trying on your order the day that you receive it, and contacting us immediately if anything is wrong. We will not accept any returns that are late due to auspost delays. If we receive your return after the 15 day period, it will be sent back to you. This is a strict policy and we will make no exceptions.